We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- December 4, 2014
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Websites for Architects Melbourne Workshop 2014
Architect, photographer, and web entrepreneur Nic Granleese has joined forces with Digital Producer and Journalist Ben G Morgan to launch the first instalment of the Websites for Architects Workshop.
The WFA Workshop is a full-day course for architects who want to improve their websites, communicate more effectively and save both time and money in the process.
Presented in 3 sessions, the workshop will look at the most common mistakes made by architects, the basic strategy of an architect’s website, and how to put together a blueprint for your own website (or how to audit your existing website).
Ultimately this will help you to construct a watertight brief for your website – saving you time if you are doing it yourself, and money if you’re working with a web designer or developer.
What: a full-day workshop in 3 parts
When: Thursday 4th December 2014
Where: Melbourne CBD (venue TBC)
Cost: $299 (includes morning and afternoon tea and light refreshments)
Is this course right for you?
1. Are you about to start your own website?
2. Are you looking for tips to improve your web presence?
3. Are you worried you’re going to spend too much on your website?
4. Do you need tips on organising information and presenting your projects?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then the WFA will be well worth your time.
– Time and Money: You’ll save time and potentially a lot of money by understanding the basic strategy for any website.
– Blueprint: You will take away a structured blueprint for your own website.
– WFA Knowledgebase: You will receive access to the WFA knowledgebase where you can ask questions directly to Nic and Ben after the course.
– Don’t get ripped off: We’ll help your decide how much is a reasonable amount to spend on your website so you find the right people to design and build your website.
Architects are notorious for producing bad websites. Some of the best architects in the world have some of the worst websites in the world. This depressing fact led Architectural Photographer Nic Granleese to begin Websites for Architects (WFA) – a free resource for architects and related industries to navigate the tricky world of creating websites specific to architectural practice (in its wide and varied forms).
In 2013, Nic began working with Ben G Morgan – Digital Producer and previous Digital Editor at Indesign Media Group – and the pair officially partnered up to work under the Website for Architects banner.
With over 20 years combined experience in architecture, media, and web, Nic and Ben share a passion for digital production for the creative sector, and helping architects better navigate the minefield that is creating websites and dealing with media.